- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 39. Public Officers and Employees
- Chapter 50. Public Official Financial Disclosure
previous: Section 60
next: Section 10
. Findings and Purpose.
Chapter 50. Public Official Financial Disclosure
- Section 10. Findings and Purpose.
- Section 20. Report of Financial and Business Interests.
- Section 25. Notification to Candidates For Legislature. [Repealed, Sec. 42 Ch 127 SLA 1992].
- Section 30. Contents of Statements.
- Section 35. Exemptions.
- Section 40. Blind Trusts.
- Section 50. Administration and Inspection.
- Section 60. Penalty For Wilful Violation of Disclosure Requirements.
- Section 70. Failure to Report By Certain Public Officials.
- Section 80. Failure to Report By a Commission or Board Chairman or Member.
- Section 90. Prohibited Acts.
- Section 100. Enforcement By Private Citizens.
- Section 110. Report of Financial Interests of Judicial Officers.
- Section 120. Report of Financial Interests of Legislators. [Repealed, Sec. 42 Ch 127 SLA 1992].
- Section 130. Report of Financial Interests of Governor and Lieutenant Governor.
- Section 135. Civil Penalty: Late Filing of Required Reports.
- Section 140. Accepting Bribe. [Repealed, Sec. 26 Ch 25 SLA 1975].
- Section 145. Participation By Municipalities.
- Section 150. Initial Filing Date For Public Officials. [Repealed, Sec. 60 Ch 21 SLA 1985].
- Section 200. Definitions.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.