- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 39. Public Officers and Employees
- Chapter 30. Insurance and Supplemental Employee Benefits
- Section 40. Deposits and Withdrawals.
previous: Section 30
. Plans For Coverage of Employees of Political Subdivisions.
next: Section 50
. Administrative Costs.
AS 39.30.040. Deposits and Withdrawals.
- (a) Unless otherwise provided by law, there shall be deposited in the state treasury in trust all contributions collected
under AS 39.30.010
- (b) The department has power, authority, and jurisdiction over this trust and may perform all acts whether or not
specifically designated that are necessary to the administration of this trust.
- (c) This trust shall be used and administered exclusively for the purpose of AS 39.30.010
- 39.30.080. Withdrawals may be made only for
- (1) payment of amounts required to be paid to the secretary of the treasury by an agreement entered into under AS 39.30.010
- (2) payment of the refunds provided for in AS 39.30.020
- (3) refunds of overpayments, not otherwise adjustable, made by a political subdivision or instrumentality.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.