- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 39. Public Officers and Employees
- Chapter 30. Insurance and Supplemental Employee Benefits
- Section 20. Contributions By Employees.
previous: Section 10
. Federal Territorial Agreement.
next: Section 30
. Plans For Coverage of Employees of Political Subdivisions.
AS 39.30.020. Contributions By Employees.
- (a) An employee whose services are covered by an agreement under AS 39.30.010 shall pay for the period of coverage, into the
state treasury, contributions equal to the amount of tax that would be imposed by 26 U.S.C. 3101 (Federal Insurance
Contributions Act) if the services constituted employment within the meaning of that Act.
- (b) The contribution shall be collected by deducting the amount of the contribution from wages. Failure to make deduction
does not relieve the employee from liability for the contribution.
- (c) If more or less than the correct amount of the contribution is paid or deducted, an adjustment or, if adjustment is
impracticable, a refund shall be made without interest, in the manner prescribed by the department.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.