- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 39. Public Officers and Employees
- Chapter 27. Pay Plan For State Employees
previous: Section 20
. Application of Chapter.
next: Section 10
. Basic Salary Schedule. [Repealed, Sec. 12 Ch 80 SLA 1978].
Chapter 27. Pay Plan For State Employees
- Section 10. Basic Salary Schedule. [Repealed, Sec. 12 Ch 80 SLA 1978].
- Section 11. Salary Schedule.
- Section 12. Temporary Salary Schedules.
- Section 15. Cost-of-Living Adjustments. [Repealed, Sec. 12 Ch 80 SLA 1978].
- Section 20. Pay Step Differentials By Election District and in Other States.
- Section 22. Pay Increments For Longevity in State Service.
- Section 25. Swing and Graveyard Shift Differentials.
- Section 30. Cost-of-Living Survey.
- Section 35. Preparation and Submission of Pay Schedules. [Repealed, Sec. 20 Ch 4 Fssla 1996].
- Section 40. University Salary Survey. [Repealed, Sec. 20 Ch 4 Fssla 1996].
- Section 45. Definition.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.