- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 39. Public Officers and Employees
- Chapter 27. Pay Plan For State Employees
- Section 25. Swing and Graveyard Shift Differentials.
previous: Section 22
. Pay Increments For Longevity in State Service.
next: Section 30
. Cost-of-Living Survey.
AS 39.27.025. Swing and Graveyard Shift Differentials.
- (a) Classified and partially exempt state employees who regularly work a "swing" shift beginning between 12:00 noon and
7:59 p.m. are entitled to a one-step increase over their normal pay established by this chapter.
- (b) Classified and partially exempt state employees who regularly work a "graveyard" shift beginning between 8:00 p.m. and
3:59 a.m. are entitled to a two-step increase over their normal pay established by this chapter.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.