- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 39. Public Officers and Employees
- Chapter 27. Pay Plan For State Employees
- Section 20. Pay Step Differentials By Election District and in Other States.
previous: Section 15
. Cost-of-Living Adjustments. [Repealed, Sec. 12 Ch 80 SLA 1978].
next: Section 22
. Pay Increments For Longevity in State Service.
AS 39.27.020. Pay Step Differentials By Election District and in Other States.
- (a) The following pay step differentials are approved as an amendment to the basic salary schedules provided in AS 39.27.011
Election District Pay Steps Above
6a (excluding Valdez Duty Station) 4
6b (Valdez Duty Station) 5
15a (excluding Nenana Duty Station) 9
15b (Nenana Duty Station) 8
16a (south of Arctic Circle) 4
16b (north of Arctic Circle) 9
In other states minus 6
- (b) For purposes of (a) of this section, "election district" means an election district designated in the governor's
proclamation of reapportionment and redistricting of December 7, 1961.
- (c) The director of the division of personnel shall establish salary differentials for positions in foreign countries. The
differentials shall be adjusted annually, effective July 1, to maintain equitable relationships between salaries for
positions in foreign countries and salaries for positions in Alaska.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.