- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 39. Public Officers and Employees
- Chapter 5. Qualifications, Appointment, and Tenure
previous: Title 39
. Public Officers and Employees
next: Section 10
. Employment of Persons Not Citizens Prohibited. [Repealed, Sec. 29 Ch 208 SLA 1975].
Chapter 5. Qualifications, Appointment, and Tenure
- Section 10. Employment of Persons Not Citizens Prohibited. [Repealed, Sec. 29 Ch 208 SLA 1975].
- Section 20. Appointment of Department Heads.
- Section 30. Service at Governor's Pleasure.
- Section 35. Commission of Office.
- Section 40. Oaths For Executive Officers, Boards.
- Section 45. Oaths For Other Employees.
- Section 50. Surety Bonds.
- Section 53. Terms of Office.
- Section 55. Staggered Initial Terms.
- Section 60. Appointment, Qualifications, and Terms of Office of Members of Departmental Boards, Councils, or Commissions.
- Section 65. Qualifications of Members of the Board of Education and Early Development.
- Section 70. Purpose of AS 39.05.070
- Section 80. Procedure For All Appointments.
- Section 90. Time Limits in AS 39.05.080
- Section 100. Qualifications For Appointment.
- Section 110. [Renumbered as AS 39.05.200].
- Section 150. Information Not to Be Requested of or Volunteered By Applicant For State Employment. [Repealed, Sec. 2 Ch 237 SLA 1970].
- Section 200. Definitions.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.