- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 39. Public Officers and Employees
- Chapter 5. Qualifications, Appointment, and Tenure
- Section 200. Definitions.
previous: Section 150
. Information Not to Be Requested of or Volunteered By Applicant For State Employment. [Repealed, Sec. 2 Ch 237 SLA 1970].
next: Chapter 10
. Conduct of Office
AS 39.05.200. Definitions.
In this chapter,
- (1) "confirmation" means confirmation or approval by the legislature of a name submitted for appointment to a position or
- (2) "position or membership" means an executive position or membership on a state board, commission, authority, council,
or committee that by law requires appointment by the governor and confirmation by the legislature.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.