- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 39. Public Officers and Employees
- Chapter 5. Qualifications, Appointment, and Tenure
- Section 65. Qualifications of Members of the Board of Education and Early Development.
previous: Section 60
. Appointment, Qualifications, and Terms of Office of Members of Departmental Boards, Councils, or Commissions.
next: Section 70
. Purpose of AS 39.05.070
AS 39.05.065. Qualifications of Members of the Board of Education and Early Development.
- (a) Each member of the Board of Education and Early Development shall be a citizen of the United States and have been a
resident of Alaska for at least three years.
- (b) A member of the Board of Education and Early Development may also be a member of a district school board.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.