- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 37. Public Finance
- Chapter 14. Trust Funds
- Section 620. Transfers From the Trust Fund.
previous: Section 610
. Duties of the Commissioner.
next: Section 630
. Use of Trust Money.
AS 37.14.620. Transfers From the Trust Fund.
- (a) As soon as practicable after July 1 of each year, the commissioner of revenue shall determine the average month-end
market value of the Arctic Winter Games Team Alaska trust fund for the immediately preceding three fiscal years. Five
percent of that amount shall be identified by the commissioner as available for appropriation to the Department of
- (1) costs to the department of administering the trust; and
- (2) transfers to Arctic Winter Games Team Alaska, a nonprofit corporation, in amounts requested by the corporation for
purposes authorized in AS 37.14.630
- (b) As soon as practicable after July 1 of each fiscal year that the Arctic Winter Games are held in the state, the
commissioner of revenue shall determine whether more money may be made available to support the state's participation
in the games from the Arctic Winter Games Team Alaska trust fund than the amount determined under (a) of this section.
The determination of the amount of additional money available shall be based on consideration of AS 37.14.600
(b) and any amounts identified during prior fiscal years as available for appropriation under (a) of this section that
were never transferred from the trust fund. The additional amount shall be identified by the commissioner and is
available for appropriation to the Department of Revenue for transfers to Arctic Winter Games Team Alaska.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.