- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 37. Public Finance
- Chapter 14. Trust Funds
- Section 610. Duties of the Commissioner.
previous: Section 600
. Arctic Winter Games Team Alaska Trust Fund Established.
next: Section 620
. Transfers From the Trust Fund.
AS 37.14.610. Duties of the Commissioner.
The commissioner of revenue has the power and duty to
- (1) act as official custodian of the cash and investments belonging to the Arctic Winter Games Team Alaska trust by
securing adequate and safe custodial facilities;
- (2) exercise the same powers and duties as those established for the Alaska Retirement Management Board in AS 37.10.220;
- (3) invest the assets of the trust in a manner likely to yield at least five percent real rate of return over time;
- (4) maintain accounting records of the trust in accordance with investment accounting principles;
- (5) enter into and enforce contracts or agreements considered necessary for the investment purposes of the trust;
- (6) report annually to the board of directors of the Arctic Winter Games Team Alaska the condition and performance of the
- (7) monitor use of trust money by the Arctic Winter Games Team Alaska; and
- (8) do all acts that the commissioner of revenue considers necessary or proper in administering the assets of the trust.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.