- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 37. Public Finance
- Chapter 14. Trust Funds
- Section 600. Arctic Winter Games Team Alaska Trust Fund Established.
previous: Section 540
next: Section 610
. Duties of the Commissioner.
AS 37.14.600. Arctic Winter Games Team Alaska Trust Fund Established.
- (a) The Arctic Winter Games Team Alaska trust fund is established as a separate endowment trust of the state consisting of
- (1) appropriations to the trust;
- (2) donations to the trust; and
- (3) income earned on investments of trust assets.
- (b) The commissioner of revenue shall manage the trust as an endowment, with the goal of ensuring that the purchasing
power of the trust will not diminish over time without regard to additional contributions that may be made to the
- (c) Nothing in this section creates a dedicated fund.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.