- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 37. Public Finance
- Chapter 14. Trust Funds
- Section 630. Use of Trust Money.
previous: Section 620
. Transfers From the Trust Fund.
next: Section 700
. Alaska Veterans' Memorial Endowment Fund Established.
AS 37.14.630. Use of Trust Money.
The board of directors of the Arctic Winter Games Team Alaska may use money transferred from the Arctic Winter Games
Team Alaska trust fund only for
- (1) equipment, uniforms, travel, and food and lodging for Arctic Winter Games Team Alaska athletes, coaches, staff, and
- (2) staging tryouts for Arctic Winter Games Team Alaska in events;
- (3) costs of athletic skill clinics;
- (4) grants to youth sports organizations for equipment;
- (5) providing for cultural performers and exhibitions to accompany the Arctic Winter Games Team Alaska sports delegation;
- (6) costs incurred by the Arctic Winter Games Host Society for expenses associated with holding the Arctic Winter Games in
the state; and
- (7) administrative expenses related solely to the state's participation in the Arctic Winter Games.
Article 08. ALASKA VETERANS' MEMORIAL ENDOWMENT FUND
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.