- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 37. Public Finance
- Chapter 14. Trust Funds
- Section 700. Alaska Veterans' Memorial Endowment Fund Established.
previous: Section 630
. Use of Trust Money.
next: Section 720
. Powers and Duties of the Commissioner of Revenue.
AS 37.14.700. Alaska Veterans' Memorial Endowment Fund Established.
- (a) The Alaska veterans' memorial endowment fund is established as a separate endowment trust fund of the state. The fund
- (1) appropriations to the fund;
- (2) donations to the fund; and
- (3) income earned on investments of fund assets.
- (b) The commissioner of revenue shall manage the fund as an endowment, with the goal that the purchasing power of the fund
will not diminish over time without regard to additional contributions that may be made to the fund. The commissioner
shall invest the assets of the fund in a manner likely to yield at least a five percent real rate of return over time.
- (c) Nothing in this section creates a dedicated fund.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.