- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 37. Public Finance
- Chapter 14. Trust Funds
- Section 410. Reimbursed Expenditures.
previous: Section 405
. Appropriations Required.
next: Section 415
. Budget and Reports.
AS 37.14.410. Reimbursed Expenditures.
- (a) Amounts received by the state as reimbursement for expenses related to the Exxon Valdez oil spill incurred by the
state on or before December 31, 1992, shall be deposited in the general fund and, except as required under (b) of this
section, may not be credited to an oil and hazardous substance release mitigation account under AS 46.04.010 or to an account established in AS 46.08.020
- (b) A percentage of each payment deposited in the general fund under (a) of this section shall be credited to the
prevention account established in AS 46.08.010
(a)(1). That percentage is determined by dividing
- (1) the amount of the expenses for which the state may be reimbursed under (a) of this section that were paid from the oil
and hazardous substance release response fund established under AS 46.08.010
- (2) the total amount of expenses for which the state may be reimbursed under (a) of this section.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.