- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 37. Public Finance
- Chapter 14. Trust Funds
- Section 405. Appropriations Required.
previous: Section 400
. Trust Recognized.
next: Section 410
. Reimbursed Expenditures.
AS 37.14.405. Appropriations Required.
- (a) Notwithstanding any other provision of law, a state agency may not expend money received from the trust unless the
expenditure is in accordance with an appropriation made by law.
- (b) Appropriations made to satisfy the requirement of (a) of this section may be made by general appropriations of program
receipts conditioned on compliance with the program review provisions of AS 37.07.080(h).
- (c) The provisions of (b) of this section do not apply to amounts paid as reimbursements to the state, as authorized by
the Memorandum of Agreement and Consent Decree establishing the trust, for expenses that are
- (1) related to the Exxon Valdez oil spill; and
- (2) incurred by the state on or before December 31, 1992.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.