- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 37. Public Finance
- Chapter 14. Trust Funds
- Section 270. Definitions.
previous: Section 260
. Eligibility For Grants.
next: Section 300
. Investment Loss Trust Fund.
AS 37.14.270. Definitions.
In AS 37.14.200
- (1) "board" means the Alaska Children's Trust Board;
- (2) "child abuse and neglect" has the meaning given "child abuse or neglect" in AS 47.17.290
- (3) "prevention of child abuse and neglect" includes primary and secondary prevention programs; in this paragraph
- (A) "primary prevention program" means an educational or training program intended to raise the awareness of and change
attitudes concerning child abuse and neglect and its prevention;
- (B) "secondary prevention program" means a service intended to reach high-risk groups and to prevent the occurrence or
recurrence of child abuse and neglect;
- (4) "trust" means the Alaska children's trust established in AS 37.14.200.
Article 04. INVESTMENT LOSS TRUST FUND
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.