- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 37. Public Finance
- Chapter 14. Trust Funds
- Section 200. Alaska Children's Trust Established.
previous: Section 170
next: Section 210
. Powers and Duties of the Commissioner of Revenue.
AS 37.14.200. Alaska Children's Trust Established.
- (a) The Alaska children's trust is established as a separate endowment trust of the state.
- (b) The principal of the trust consists of
- (1) legislative appropriations to the trust; and
- (2) gifts, bequests, and contributions of cash or other assets from a person.
- (c) The net income of the trust shall be determined by the commissioner of revenue in accordance with investment
accounting principles and in a manner that preserves the distinction between principal and income.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.