- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 35. Public Buildings, Works, and Improvements
- Chapter 10. Public Works
previous: Section 10
. [Renumbered as AS 35.05.060
next: Section 10
. Standard Plans and Specifications and Limitation On Cost.
Chapter 10. Public Works
- Section 10. Standard Plans and Specifications and Limitation On Cost.
- Section 15. Accessibility of Public Buildings and Facilities.
- Section 20. Consultation With Municipal Planning Commissions. [Repealed, Sec. 4 Ch 143 SLA 1977. For Current Law, See AS 35.30].
- Section 25. Compliance With Local Building Codes.
- Section 30. Inspecting and Supervising Public Works Construction.
- Section 40. Failure of Contractor to Perform Work.
- Section 50. Duty of Department to Examine and Report On Existing Public Buildings.
- Section 60. Inspection and Testing of Materials.
- Section 70. Research On Public Works.
- Section 80. Statement of Work Authorized, Completion Schedule, and Recommendations.
- Section 90. Application For Federal Funds.
- Section 100. Determining Need and Priority of Projects.
- Section 110. Contracting With Communities For Local Participation.
- Section 120. Lease or Sale of Marine or Harbor Facilities.
- Section 130. Construction Within Appropriations and Limits Imposed By Legislature.
- Section 135. Public Facility Planning Fund.
- Section 140. - 35.10.150l Prohibitions and Penalties. [Repealed, Sec. 21 Ch 166 SLA 1978].
- Section 160. Findings and Purpose.
- Section 170. Duties of Department.
- Section 180. Physical Facility Procurement and Planning Policies.
- Section 190. Coordination By Department.
- Section 195. Conformance With AS 36.30.
- Section 200. Definitions.
- Section 210. Use of Public Facilities For Utilities.
- Section 220. Relocation of Utility Facilities Incident to Public Facility Projects.
- Section 230. Encroachment Permits.
- Section 240. Relocation or Removal of Encroachment.
- Section 250. Unauthorized Encroachments.
- Section 260. Notice of Removal of Unauthorized Encroachment.
- Section 270. Removal After Noncompliance; Removal Expense.
Article 01. PUBLIC WORKS PLANNING AND CONSTRUCTION
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.