- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 35. Public Buildings, Works, and Improvements
- Chapter 10. Public Works
- Section 180. Physical Facility Procurement and Planning Policies.
previous: Section 170
. Duties of Department.
next: Section 190
. Coordination By Department.
AS 35.10.180. Physical Facility Procurement and Planning Policies.
- (a) The department shall develop and keep current by periodic revision physical facility procurement and planning policies
for public buildings and other state facilities and shall develop regulations and guidelines for the implementation of
- (b) In developing and revising these policies the department shall seek public review and evaluation by any reasonable
means and shall
- (1) consult and cooperate with officials of the federal government, local governments, other political subdivisions of the
state and other interested persons regarding physical facility procurement planning;
- (2) request and receive from an agency or other unit of the state government the assistance and data needed to carry out
the requirements of this section.
- (c) The commissioner shall submit copies of proposed policies and plans annually, within 10 days after the legislature
convenes, to the legislature. The legislature may approve, reject, or modify the policies and plans by concurrent
resolution. If the legislature fails to act during the legislative session, the policies and plans are approved.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.