Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 25. Marital and Domestic Relations
- Chapter 25. Uniform Interstate Family Support Act
- Section 613. Jurisdiction to Modify Support Order of Another State When Individual Parties Reside in This State.
previous: Section 612
. Recognition of Order Modified in Another State.
next: Section 614
. Notice to Issuing Tribunal of Modification.
AS 25.25.613. Jurisdiction to Modify Support Order of Another State When Individual Parties Reside in This State.
- (a) If all of the individual parties reside in this state and the child does not reside in the issuing state, a tribunal
of this state has jurisdiction to enforce and to modify the issuing state's child support order in a proceeding to
register that order.
- (b) A tribunal of this state exercising jurisdiction as provided in this section shall apply the provisions of AS 25.25.101
- 25.25.209 and 25.25.601 - 25.25.614 to the enforcement or modification proceeding.
AS 25.25.301 - 25.25.507, 25.25.701, 25.25.801, and 25.25.802 do not apply, and the tribunal shall apply the
procedural and substantive law of this state.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.