Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 25. Marital and Domestic Relations
- Chapter 25. Uniform Interstate Family Support Act
- Section 301. Proceedings Under This Chapter.
previous: Section 210
. - 25.25.270. [Repealed, Sec. 21 Ch 57 SLA 1995].
next: Section 302
. Action By Minor Parent.
AS 25.25.301. Proceedings Under This Chapter.
- (a) Except as otherwise provided in this chapter, AS 25.25.301
- 25.25.319 apply to all proceedings under this
- (b) This chapter provides for the following proceedings:
- (1) establishment of an order for child support or spousal support under AS 25.25.401
- (2) enforcement of a support order and income withholding order of another state without registration under AS 25.25.501
- (3) registration of an order for child support or spousal support of another state for enforcement under AS 25.25.601
- (4) modification of an order for child support or spousal support issued by a tribunal of this state under AS 25.25.203
- (5) registration of an order for child support of another state for modification under AS 25.25.601
- (6) determination of parentage under AS 25.25.701
- (7) assertion of jurisdiction over nonresidents under AS 25.25.201
- (c) An individual or a support enforcement agency may commence a proceeding authorized under this chapter by filing a
complaint or a comparable pleading in an initiating tribunal for forwarding to a responding tribunal or by filing a
complaint or a comparable pleading directly in a tribunal of another state that has or can obtain personal jurisdiction
over the respondent.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.