Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 25. Marital and Domestic Relations
- Chapter 25. Uniform Interstate Family Support Act
- Section 507. Administrative Enforcement of Orders.
previous: Section 506
. Contest By Obligor.
next: Section 601
. Registration of Order For Enforcement.
AS 25.25.507. Administrative Enforcement of Orders.
- (a) A party seeking to enforce a support order or an income withholding order, or both, issued by a tribunal of another
state may send the documents required for registering the order to the child support services agency of this state.
- (b) Upon receipt of the documents, the child support services agency, without initially seeking to register the order,
shall consider and, if appropriate, use any administrative procedure authorized by the law of this state to enforce a
support order or an income withholding order, or both. If the obligor does not contest administrative enforcement, the
order need not be registered. If the obligor contests the validity or administrative enforcement of the order, the
child support services agency shall register the order under this chapter.
Article 06. ENFORCEMENT AND MODIFICATION OF SUPPORT ORDER AFTER REGISTRATION
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.