Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 25. Marital and Domestic Relations
- Chapter 25. Uniform Interstate Family Support Act
- Section 801. Grounds For Rendition.
previous: Section 701
. Proceeding to Determine Parentage.
next: Section 802
. Conditions of Rendition.
AS 25.25.801. Grounds For Rendition.
- (a) The governor or a designee of the governor may
- (1) demand that the governor of another state surrender an individual found in the other state who is charged criminally
in this state with having failed to provide for the support of an obligee; or
- (2) on the demand by the governor of another state, surrender an individual found in this state who is charged criminally
in the other state with having failed to provide for the support of an obligee.
- (b) A provision for extradition of individuals not inconsistent with this chapter applies to the demand even if the
individual whose surrender is demanded was not in the demanding state when the crime was allegedly committed and has
not fled from that state.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.