Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 21. Insurance
- Chapter 36. Trade Practices and Frauds
- Section 450. Definition of Insurer.
previous: Section 440
. Required Disclosure For Failure to Provide Coverage to An Applicant.
next: Section 460
. Uses of and Restrictions On Credit History or Insurance Scoring Applicable to Personal Insurance.
AS 21.36.450. Definition of Insurer.
In AS 21.36.430
- 21.36.440, "insurer" includes
- (1) an insurer, as defined in AS 21.90.900
- (2) a group health plan, as defined in 29 U.S.C. 1167(1) (Employee Retirement Income Security Act of 1974);
- (3) a health maintenance organization, as defined in AS 21.86.900
- (4) a hospital service corporation or medical service corporation, as defined in AS 21.87.330
- (5) the Comprehensive Health Insurance Association, established in AS 21.55.010; and
- (6) an entity offering a service benefit plan, as referred to in 42 U.S.C. 1396g-1.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.