Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 18. Health, Safety, and Housing
- Chapter 65. Police Protection
- Section 765. Responsibilities of the Permittee.
previous: Section 760
. Misuse of a Permit.
next: Section 770
. Permits, Applications, and Other Materials Not Public Records.
AS 18.65.765. Responsibilities of the Permittee.
- (a) The holder of a permit issued under AS 18.65.700
- (1) shall notify the department of a change in the permittee's address within 30 days;
- (2) shall immediately report a lost, stolen, or illegible permit to the department;
- (3) shall immediately notify the department if the holder is no longer qualified to hold a permit under AS 18.65.705
- (4) [Repealed, Sec. 15 ch 94 SLA 2000].
- (b) A person who violates this section is guilty of a violation and upon conviction may be punished by a fine of not more
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.