Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 18. Health, Safety, and Housing
- Chapter 65. Police Protection
- Section 760. Misuse of a Permit.
previous: Section 755
. Places Where Permittee May Not Possess a Concealed Handgun.
next: Section 765
. Responsibilities of the Permittee.
AS 18.65.760. Misuse of a Permit.
- (a) The holder of a permit issued under AS 18.65.700
- 18.65.790 may not
- (1) alter the permit;
- (2) allow another person to use the permit;
- (3) possess or display a suspended or revoked permit; or
- (4) display an expired permit, unless the holder has submitted a complete, timely renewal form under AS 18.65.725
and the renewal process has been delayed due to circumstances not under the control of the applicant.
- (b) A person who violates (a)(1) - (3) of this section is guilty of a class A misdemeanor.
- (c) A person who violates (a)(4) of this section is guilty of a violation and upon conviction may be punished by a fine of
not more than $100.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.