Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 18. Health, Safety, and Housing
- Chapter 5. Administration of Public Health and Related Laws
previous: Title 18
. Health, Safety, and Housing
next: Section 10
. Administration of Laws By Department.
Chapter 5. Administration of Public Health and Related Laws
- Section 10. Administration of Laws By Department.
- Section 20. Department to Report Activities.
- Section 30. Cooperation With Federal Government.
- Section 31. Program Planning For Developmental Disability. [Repealed, Sec. 5 Ch 165 SLA 1978. For Current Law, See AS 47.80].
- Section 32. Information Relating to Pregnancy and Pregnancy Alternatives.
- Section 35. Planned Parenthood Information.
- Section 37. Fetal Health Effects Information.
- Section 40. Regulations.
- Section 42. Access to Health Care Records.
- Section 44. , 18.05.046l Registry of Persons With Impairments; Use of the Registry of Persons With Impairments. [Repealed, Sec. 12 Ch 54 SLA 2005].
- Section 50. Hospital Advisory Council. [Repealed, Sec. 3 Ch 89 SLA 1964].
- Section 51. - 18.05.055l Comprehensive Health Advisory Council; Powers and Duties; Definitions. [Repealed, Sec. 2 Ch 78 SLA 1973].
- Section 56. - 18.05.060l Practice of Lay Midwifery. [Repealed, Sec. 8 Ch 130 SLA 1992. For Current Law, See AS 08.65].
- Section 61. Penalty For Violation.
- Section 65. Dental Radiological Equipment.
- Section 70. Definitions.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.