Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 17. Food and Drugs
- Chapter 20. Alaska Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act
previous: Chapter 15
next: Section 5
. Powers and Duties of Commissioner.
Chapter 20. Alaska Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act
- Section 5. Powers and Duties of Commissioner.
- Section 10. Definitions and Standards For Food.
- Section 13. Hormone Labeling For Milk Products.
- Section 20. Adulterated Food.
- Section 30. Tolerances For Added Poisonous Ingredients.
- Section 40. Misbranded Foods.
- Section 44. Sale and Labeling of Frozen Meat, Fish, and Poultry.
- Section 45. Misbranding Halibut.
- Section 48. Labeling and Advertisement of Halibut, Salmon, and Sablefish Products.
- Section 49. Required Identification of Fish By Retail Food Establishment.
- Section 50. Emergency Permit Control.
- Section 60. Suspension and Reinstatement of Emergency Permit.
- Section 65. Seafood Processing Permits and Plans of Operation.
- Section 66. Seafood Product Quality Standards and Seals.
- Section 67. Seafood Processing Research.
- Section 70. Inspection By Department.
- Section 72. Enforcement Authority.
- Section 75. Definitions.
- Section 80. Adulterated Drugs and Devices.
- Section 90. Misbranded Drugs and Devices.
- Section 100. Exemptions in Case of Drugs and Devices.
- Section 105. Preparation of Drug Prescription By Pharmacist.
- Section 110. Sale of New Drugs.
- Section 120. Application For Sale of New Drugs.
- Section 130. Exemptions.
- Section 132. Enforcement Authority.
- Section 135. Definitions.
- Section 140. Adulterated Cosmetics.
- Section 150. Misbranded Cosmetics.
- Section 152. Enforcement Authority.
- Section 155. Definition.
- Section 160. False Advertising Generally.
- Section 170. Specified False Advertising.
- Section 172. Enforcement Authority.
- Section 175. Definitions.
- Section 180. Regulations.
- Section 190. Hearings.
- Section 200. Inspections and Examinations.
- Section 210. Reimbursement For Expenses. [Repealed, Sec. 26 Ch 72 SLA 1998].
- Section 220. Publication of Reports and Information.
- Section 230. Detention or Embargo of Goods.
- Section 240. Petition For Libel For Condemnation.
- Section 250. Destruction of Adulterated or Misbranded Goods.
- Section 260. Exemption From Destruction.
- Section 270. Immediate Destruction of Contaminated Food.
- Section 280. Injunction Proceedings.
- Section 290. Prohibited Acts.
- Section 300. Determination of Misleading Labeling or Advertisement.
- Section 305. Penalty For Violation.
- Section 310. Penalties. [Repealed, Sec. 26 Ch 72 SLA 1998].
- Section 315. Civil Fine.
- Section 320. Effect of Written Guaranty.
- Section 330. Liability For Dissemination of False Advertising.
- Section 340. Scope of Provisions Dealing With Sale.
- Section 345. Liability of Food Donor.
- Section 346. Liability of Food Bank.
- Section 347. "Donor" and "Food Bank" Defined.
- Section 350. Report of Minor Violations.
- Section 360. Attorney General to Prosecute.
- Section 365. Additional Enforcement Powers, Penalties, and Remedies.
- Section 370. Definitions.
- Section 380. Short Title.
Article 01. COMMISSIONER'S POWERS AND DUTIES
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.