Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 15. Elections
- Chapter 13. State Election Campaigns
- Section 65. Contributions.
previous: Section 60
. Campaign Treasurers.
next: Section 67
. Who May Make Expenditures.
AS 15.13.065. Contributions.
- (a) Individuals, groups, nongroup entities, and political parties may make contributions to a candidate. An individual,
group, or nongroup entity may make a contribution to a group, to a nongroup entity, or to a political party.
- (b) A political party may contribute to a subordinate unit of the political party, and a subordinate unit of a political
party may contribute to the political party of which it is a subordinate unit.
- (c) Except for reports required by AS 15.13.040
and 15.13.110 and except for the requirements of AS
, 15.13.060, and 15.13.112 - 15.13.114, the provisions of AS 15.13.010
- 15.13.116 do not apply to limit the authority of a
person to make contributions to influence the outcome of a ballot proposition. In this subsection, in addition to its
meaning in AS 15.60.010
, "proposition" includes an issue placed on a ballot to determine whether
- (1) a constitutional convention shall be called;
- (2) a debt shall be contracted;
- (3) an advisory question shall be approved or rejected; or
- (4) a municipality shall be incorporated.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.