Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 15. Elections
- Chapter 10. Election Districts, Election Officials, and Redistricting
previous: Section 200
. Registration Supervision.
next: Section 10
. Precinct Boundaries Initially Established.
Chapter 10. Election Districts, Election Officials, and Redistricting
- Section 10. Precinct Boundaries Initially Established.
- Section 20. Precinct Boundaries and Polling Places Modified By Director.
- Section 30. Uniform Precinct Boundaries Required For State and Local Elections.
- Section 40. Restriction On Precinct Boundary Modification.
- Section 50. General Duty and Standard For Precinct Boundary Modification.
- Section 60. Specific Duty and Standard For Precinct Boundary Modification. [Repealed, Sec. 38 Ch 116 SLA 1972].
- Section 70. Precinct Boundary Identification.
- Section 80. Dates For Designating Precinct Boundary.
- Section 90. Notice of Precinct Boundary or Polling Place Designation and Modification.
- Section 100. Judicial Review of Precinct Boundary.
- Section 105. Division of Elections; Personnel Rules.
- Section 107. Staff Training.
- Section 108. Youth Vote Ambassador Program.
- Section 110. Appointment of Election Supervisors.
- Section 120. Appointment of Election Board.
- Section 125. Appointment of Additional Election Boards.
- Section 130. Appointment of Clerks. [Repealed, Sec. 92 Ch 82 SLA 2000].
- Section 140. Appointment of Counters.
- Section 150. Appointment of Nominees For Judges and Clerks. [Repealed, Sec. 92 Ch 82 SLA 2000].
- Section 160. Date and Notice of Appointment of Election Board. [Repealed, Sec. 9 Ch 136 SLA 1966].
- Section 170. Appointment and Privileges of Watchers.
- Section 180. Appointment of State Ballot Counting Review Board.
- Section 200. Definition of "Decennial Census of the United States" and Use of Census Numbers By Redistricting Board.
- Section 210. Expenditures For Population Surveys or Sampling Prohibited.
- Section 220. Voting Rights Act Review and Legal Representation.
- Section 300. Preparation For Legislative Redistricting.
Article 01. ELECTION DISTRICTS AND OFFICIALS
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.