Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 14. Education, Libraries, and Museums
- Chapter 56. State and Community Libraries
previous: Chapter 55
. Libraries and Museums
next: Section 10
. Department of Education and Early Development to Govern Library.
Chapter 56. State and Community Libraries
- Section 10. Department of Education and Early Development to Govern Library.
- Section 20. Powers of the Department of Education and Early Development.
- Section 30. State Library Duties.
- Section 35. Accounting and Disposition of Fees. [Repealed, Sec. 92 Ch 36 SLA 1990].
- Section 40. - 14.56.060l Applications, Payments and Limitations On Grants-in-Aid. [Repealed, Sec. 2 Ch 36 SLA 1981].
- Section 65. [Renumbered as AS 14.56.350
- Section 70. State Museum Duties. [Repealed, Sec. 3 Ch 192 SLA 1968].
- Section 80. Historical Library Duties.
- Section 90. State Library Distribution and Data Access Center Established.
- Section 100. Duties of Center.
- Section 110. Regulations.
- Section 120. Deposit of Publications and Research Data.
- Section 123. Liaison With Center.
- Section 125. Summaries and Indices.
- Section 130. Other Documents Required of State Agencies.
- Section 135. Efficiency and Computerization.
- Section 140. List of Publications. [Repealed, Sec. 11 Ch 27 SLA 1979].
- Section 150. Depository Library Contracts.
- Section 160. Depository Library Designations.
- Section 170. Distribution of State Publications and Research Data.
- Section 180. Definitions.
- Section 182. - 14.56.190l Alaska Blue Book. [Repealed, Sec. 19 Ch 6 SLA 1998].
- Section 200. - 14.56.240. Rural Community Libraries. [Repealed, Sec. 6 Ch 124 SLA 1998].
- Section 250. - 14.56.290l [Renumbered as AS 14.56.182
- Section 300. Library Assistance Grant Fund.
- Section 310. Eligibility.
- Section 320. Applications.
- Section 330. Limitations.
- Section 340. Regulations.
- Section 350. Public Library Construction Grants. [Repealed, Sec. 6 Ch 124 SLA 1998].
- Section 400. Public Libraries.
Article 01. STATE LIBRARY AND HISTORICAL LIBRARY
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.