Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 14. Education, Libraries, and Museums
- Chapter 56. State and Community Libraries
- Section 310. Eligibility.
previous: Section 300
. Library Assistance Grant Fund.
next: Section 320
AS 14.56.310. Eligibility.
- (a) Libraries eligible for grants under AS 14.56.300
- (1) public libraries established under AS 14.56.400
or, in a municipality that does not have a public library established under AS 14.56.400, another library that
- (A) is a nonprofit corporation and holds meetings of its board of directors in public;
- (B) provides services listed in AS 14.56.400
- (C) is approved to receive grants under AS 14.56.300
by resolution of the governing body of that municipality;
- (2) libraries sharing resources free of charge with other libraries in the state; and
- (3) libraries providing regional library services.
- (b) A library described in (a)(1) of this section is eligible for a public library assistance grant. A library described
in (a)(2) of this section is eligible for an interlibrary cooperation assistance grant. A library described in (a)(3)
of this section is eligible for a regional library services assistance grant.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.