Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 14. Education, Libraries, and Museums
- Chapter 33. School Safety and Discipline
previous: Section 750
. Alaska School Counseling Program Grant Fund. [Repealed, Sec. 12 Ch 42 SLA 1997].
next: Section 10
. Requirements For School Safety Patrols.
Chapter 33. School Safety and Discipline
- Section 10. Requirements For School Safety Patrols.
- Section 20. Organization of a Patrol.
- Section 30. Duties of a Patrol.
- Section 40. Guidance For Patrols.
- Section 50. Cooperation With Law-Enforcement Authorities.
- Section 60. Immunity From Liability.
- Section 100. Required School Crisis Response Planning.
- Section 110. Purpose of School Disciplinary and Safety Program.
- Section 120. School Disciplinary and Safety Program.
- Section 130. Enforcement of Approved Program; Additional Safety Obligations.
- Section 140. Civil Liability For Enforcing Disciplinary and Safety Program.
- Section 200. Harassment, Intimidation, and Bullying Policy.
- Section 210. Reporting of Incidents of Harassment, Intimidation, or Bullying.
- Section 220. Reporting; No Reprisals.
- Section 230. Immunity from Suit.
- Section 250. Definitions.
Article 01. SCHOOL SAFETY PATROLS
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.