Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 14. Education, Libraries, and Museums
- Chapter 33. School Safety and Discipline
- Section 250. Definitions.
previous: Section 230
. Immunity from Suit.
next: Chapter 35
. Vocational Education
AS 14.33.250. Definitions.
In AS 14.33.200 - 14.33.250,
- (1) "district" has the meaning given in AS 14.17.990 ;
- (2) "harassment, intimidation, or bullying" means an intentional written, oral, or physical act, when the act
is undertaken with the intent of threatening, intimidating, harassing, or frightening the student, and
- (A) physically harms the student or damages the student's property;
- (B) has the effect of substantially interfering with the student's education;
- (C) is so severe, persistent, or pervasive that it creates an intimidating or threatening educational environment; or
- (D) has the effect of substantially disrupting the orderly operation of the school;
- (3) "school official" means an employee of a school, including a teacher, administrator, or noncertificated
support staff or paraprofessional.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.