Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 12. Code of Criminal Procedure
- Chapter 37. Authorized Communications Interceptions
previous: Section 90
next: Section 10
. Authorization to Intercept Communications.
Chapter 37. Authorized Communications Interceptions
- Section 10. Authorization to Intercept Communications.
- Section 20. Application For Order Authorizing a Communication Interception.
- Section 30. Requirements For An Order Authorizing a Communications Interception.
- Section 40. Contents of Order Authorizing a Communications Interception; Limitations On Disclosure.
- Section 50. Privileged Communications.
- Section 60. Collateral Authority of Court; Interpretation of 12.37.010 - 12.37.130.
- Section 70. Records and Recordings and Custody of Them.
- Section 80. Custody of Applications and Orders; Penalty For Disclosure.
- Section 90. Notice of Interception and Disclosure.
- Section 100. Approval For Unanticipated Interception.
- Section 110. Use of Intercepted Communication.
- Section 120. Suppression of Unlawful Interceptions.
- Section 130. Required Reports.
- Section 200. Authorization to Use Pen Registers and Trap Devices.
- Section 300. Authorization For Access to and Use of Communications in Electronic Storage.
- Section 400. Police Use of Body Wire.
- Section 900. Definitions.
Article 01. INTERCEPTION OF PRIVATE COMMUNICATIONS
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.