Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 12. Code of Criminal Procedure
- Chapter 37. Authorized Communications Interceptions
- Section 90. Notice of Interception and Disclosure.
previous: Section 80
. Custody of Applications and Orders; Penalty For Disclosure.
next: Section 100
. Approval For Unanticipated Interception.
AS 12.37.090. Notice of Interception and Disclosure.
- (a) Within a reasonable period of time, but no later than 90 days following the expiration of the authorized interception
period specified in an order entered under AS 12.37.030
or, if an extension order has been entered, upon expiration of the authorized interception period specified in that
order, the court entering the order shall cause a notice of interception to be served on
- (1) a person who is named in the order; or
- (2) a party to the intercepted communications if the court determines in its discretion that the party should be informed
in the interest of justice.
- (b) The notice of interception must include a statement of
- (1) the fact of the entry of the order under AS 12.37.030
- (2) the date of the entry of the order;
- (3) the period of time for which the interception was authorized; and
- (4) whether and how many private communications were intercepted.
- (c) On an ex parte showing of good cause, the court may postpone service of the notice of interception.
- (d) Upon the filing of a motion, the court may make available for inspection to a person or the person's attorney, as the
court determines to be in the interest of justice, those portions of an intercepted communication, an application for
an order, and an order that the court considers appropriate.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.