Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 12. Code of Criminal Procedure
- Chapter 37. Authorized Communications Interceptions
- Section 60. Collateral Authority of Court; Interpretation of 12.37.010 - 12.37.130.
previous: Section 50
. Privileged Communications.
next: Section 70
. Records and Recordings and Custody of Them.
AS 12.37.060. Collateral Authority of Court; Interpretation of 12.37.010 - 12.37.130.
- (a) Notwithstanding any other provision of AS 12.37.010
- 12.37.130, a court to which an application is made
for an order authorizing the interception of a private communication may take the evidence, make the findings, or issue
the other orders necessary to conform the proceedings or the entry of an order to the United States Constitution, the
Constitution of the State of Alaska, or any applicable law of the United States or of the state.
- (b) When the language of AS 12.37.010
- 12.37.130 is the same or similar to the language of
18 U.S.C. 2510 - 2521, the courts of this state in construing AS 12.37.010
- 12.37.130 shall follow the construction given to
those federal statutes by the federal courts.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.