Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 9. Code of Civil Procedure
- Chapter 60. Costs and Attorney Fees; Settlements
previous: Section 650
. Claim Based On Sexual Abuse to a Minor Under 16 Years of Age.
next: Section 10
. Costs and Attorney Fees Allowed Prevailing Party.
Chapter 60. Costs and Attorney Fees; Settlements
- Section 10. Costs and Attorney Fees Allowed Prevailing Party.
- Section 15. Attorney Fees in Certain Small Claims Actions.
- Section 20. Liability of Guardian Ad Litem For Costs.
- Section 30. Guardian's Responsibility For Allowance Against Infant Plaintiff.
- Section 40. Costs Where Party is a Representative.
- Section 50. Costs Awarded Against State, Borough, City, or Other Public Agencies.
- Section 60. Security For Costs Where Plaintiff a Nonresident or Foreign Corporation.
- Section 70. Attorney Fees For Victims of Serious Criminal Offenses.
- Section 80. Contingent Fee Agreements.
- Section 200. Conditions to Transfers of Structured Settlement Payment Rights and Structured Settlement Agreements.
- Section 210. Jurisdiction; Procedure For Approval of Transfers.
- Section 220. No Waiver and No Penalty.
- Section 230. Definitions.
Article 01. COSTS AND ATTORNEY FEES
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.