Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 9. Code of Civil Procedure
- Chapter 10. Limitations of Actions
previous: Section 50
. Service of Process On State Prisoners.
next: Section 10
. General Limitations On Civil Actions.
Chapter 10. Limitations of Actions
- Section 10. General Limitations On Civil Actions.
- Section 20. When Action Commenced. [Repealed, Sec. 1 Ch 27 SLA 1966. For Present Law, See Civ. R. 3].
- Section 30. Actions to Recover Real Property.
- Section 40. Action Upon Judgment or Sealed Instrument in 10 Years.
- Section 50. Certain Property Actions to Be Brought in Six Years.
- Section 53. Contract Actions to Be Brought in Three Years.
- Section 54. Limits On When Certain Design, Construction, and Remodeling Actions May Be Brought.
- Section 55. Statute of Repose of 10 Years.
- Section 60. Actions For Certain Statutory Penalties to Be Brought in Three Years.
- Section 65. Commencement of Actions For Acts Constituting Sexual Offenses.
- Section 70. Actions For Torts, For Injury to Personal Property, For Certain Statutory Liabilities, and Against Peace Officers and Coroners to Be Brought in Two Years.
- Section 80. Actions Related to Escape to Be Brought in One Year.
- Section 90. Actions For Penalty.
- Section 100. Other Actions in 10 Years.
- Section 110. Accrual of Cause of Action Upon Mutual, Open, and Current Account.
- Section 120. Actions in Name of State, Political Subdivisions, or Public Corporations.
- Section 130. Effect of Absence From State or Concealment.
- Section 140. Disabilities of Minority and Incompetency.
- Section 150. Death of a Party Before Expiration of Limitation Period. [Repealed, Sec. 5 Ch 78 SLA 1972].
- Section 160. Disability of Alien During War.
- Section 170. Commencement Stayed By Injunction or Statute.
- Section 180. Time at Which Disability Exists.
- Section 190. Coexisting Disabilities.
- Section 200. Acknowledgment or Promise.
- Section 210. Past Due Payments.
- Section 220. Action Arising in Other Jurisdictions Between Nonresidents.
- Section 230. Certain Actions Relating to Real Property.
- Section 240. Commencement of Action After Dismissal or Reversal.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.