Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 8. Business and Professions
- Chapter 20. Chiropractors
previous: Section 180
. - 08.18.350l [Repealed, Sec. 1 Ch 100 SLA 1968].
next: Section 10
. Creation and Membership of Board of Chiropractic Examiners.
Chapter 20. Chiropractors
- Section 10. Creation and Membership of Board of Chiropractic Examiners.
- Section 20. Members of Board.
- Section 25. Removal of Board Members.
- Section 30. Members' Terms; Vacancies. [Repealed, Sec. 19 Ch 94 SLA 1987. For Current Law, See AS 08.01.035 ].
- Section 40. Organization of Board.
- Section 50. Power of Officers to Administer Oaths and Take Testimony.
- Section 55. Board Regulations.
- Section 60. Seal.
- Section 70. - 08.20.080l Secretary; Records; Reports and Accounts of Board. [Repealed, Sec. 3 Ch 59 SLA 1966].
- Section 90. Quorum of Board.
- Section 100. Practice of Chiropractic.
- Section 110. Application For License.
- Section 115. Malpractice Insurance. [Repealed, Sec. 40 Ch 177 SLA 1978].
- Section 120. Qualifications For License.
- Section 130. Examinations.
- Section 135. Associate. [Repealed, Sec. 13 Ch 162 SLA 1980].
- Section 140. Licensure By Credentials. [Repealed, Sec. 2 Ch 93 SLA 1996].
- Section 141. Licensure By Credentials.
- Section 150. Recording of License. [Repealed, Sec. 7 Ch 37 SLA 1986].
- Section 155. Professional Designation.
- Section 160. Temporary Permits.
- Section 163. Temporary Permit For Locum Tenens Practice.
- Section 165. Inactive License Status.
- Section 167. Retired License Status.
- Section 170. Disciplinary Sanctions; Refusal to Issue or Renew License.
- Section 175. Disciplinary Sanctions. [Repealed, Sec. 49 Ch 94 SLA 1987. For Current Law, See AS 08.01.075 ].
- Section 180. Fees.
- Section 185. Peer Review Committee; Confidentiality.
- Section 190. Disposition of Fees. [Repealed, Sec. 54 Ch 37 SLA 1985].
- Section 200. Unlicensed Practice a Misdemeanor.
- Section 210. Fraudulent Certificates.
- Section 220. Chiropractic Defined. [Repealed, Sec. 13 Ch 60 SLA 1988].
- Section 230. Practice of Chiropractic.
- Section 900. Definitions.
Article 01. BOARD OF CHIROPRACTIC EXAMINERS
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.