Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 8. Business and Professions
- Chapter 20. Chiropractors
- Section 165. Inactive License Status.
previous: Section 163
. Temporary Permit For Locum Tenens Practice.
next: Section 167
. Retired License Status.
AS 08.20.165. Inactive License Status.
- (a) A licensee who does not practice in the state may convert a license to inactive status when renewing the license. A
person who practices in the state, however infrequently, shall hold an active license. A person renewing an inactive
license shall meet the same renewal requirements that would be applicable if the person were renewing an active
- (b) A person who has an inactive license certificate under (a) of this section may reactivate the license by applying for
an active license and paying the required fees.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.