Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 4. Alcoholic Beverages
- Chapter 16. Regulation of Sales and Distribution
- Section 60. Purchase By or Delivery to Persons Under the Age of 21.
previous: Section 57
. Permitting Minor to Illegally Possess Liquor in Dwelling.
next: Section 65
. Civil Penalty For Violations of AS 04.16.060
AS 04.16.060. Purchase By or Delivery to Persons Under the Age of 21.
- (a) A person under the age of 21 years may not purchase alcoholic beverages or solicit another to purchase alcoholic
beverages for the person under the age of 21.
- (b) A person may not influence the sale, gift, or service of an alcoholic beverage to a person under the age of 21 years,
by misrepresenting the age of that person.
- (c) A person may not order or receive an alcoholic beverage from a licensee, an agent or employee of the licensee, or
another person, for the purpose of selling, giving, or serving it to a person under the age of 21 years.
- (d) A person under the age of 21 years may not enter licensed premises where alcoholic beverages are sold and offer or
present to a licensee or an agent or employee of the licensee a birth certificate or other written evidence of age,
that is fraudulent or false or that is not actually the person's own, or otherwise misrepresent the person's age, for
the purpose of inducing the licensee or an agent or employee of the licensee to sell, give, serve, or furnish alcoholic
beverages contrary to law.
- (e) A person under the age of 21 who is seeking to enter and remain in a licensed premises under AS 04.16.049
(a)(2) or (3) may not misrepresent the person's age or having obtained the consent of the parent or guardian required
by that section.
A person does not
violate this section if the person performs an act proscribed under this
section, the person performs that act at the request of a peace officer, the
peace officer accompanies, supervises, or otherwise observes the person's act,
and the purpose of the act is to assist in the enforcement of this section.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.