Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 4. Alcoholic Beverages
- Chapter 16. Regulation of Sales and Distribution
previous: Chapter 15
. Regulation of Sales and Distribution
next: Section 10
. Hours of Sale and Presence On Licensed Premises (Standard Closing Hours).
Chapter 16. Regulation of Sales and Distribution
- Section 10. Hours of Sale and Presence On Licensed Premises (Standard Closing Hours).
- Section 15. Pricing and Marketing of Alcoholic Beverages.
- Section 20. Solicitation of Alcoholic Beverages;
Purchase on Behalf of Another.
- Section 25. Illegal Presence On Premises Involving Alcoholic Beverages.
- Section 30. Prohibited Conduct Relating to Drunken Persons.
- Section 35. Possession of Ingredients for Homebrew in Certain Areas.
- Section 40. Access of Drunken Persons to Licensed Premises.
- Section 45. Obligation to Enforce Restrictions in Licensed Premises.
- Section 47. Access of Persons with Restrictions on Purchasing Alcohol.
- Section 49. Access of Persons Under the Age of 21 to Licensed Premises.
- Section 50. Possession, Control, or Consumption By Persons Under the Age of 21.
- Section 51. Furnishing or Delivery of Alcoholic Beverages to Persons Under the Age of 21.
- Section 52. Furnishing of Alcoholic Beverages to Persons Under the Age of 21 By Licensees.
- Section 55. Room Rental For Purposes of Consuming Alcoholic Beverages.
- Section 57. Permitting Minor to Illegally Possess Liquor in Dwelling.
- Section 60. Purchase By or Delivery to Persons Under the Age of 21.
- Section 65. Civil Penalty For Violations of AS 04.16.060 .
- Section 70. Sales On Election Day.
- Section 80. Sales or Consumption at School Events.
- Section 90. Prohibition of Bottle Clubs.
- Section 100. Restriction On Size of Containers.
- Section 110. Sale of Certain Alcoholic Beverages Prohibited.
- Section 120. Removal or Introduction of Alcoholic Beverages.
- Section 125. Alcoholic Beverages Transported By Common Carrier.
- Section 130. Stock Confined to Licensed Premises.
- Section 140. Sale or Consumption of Alcoholic Beverages in a Warehouse.
- Section 150. Licensee Responsible For Violations.
- Section 160. Restrictions on Purchasing Alcoholic Beverages.
- Section 170. Source of Alcoholic Beverages.
- Section 172. Restrictions On Purchase and Sale of Alcoholic Beverages.
- Section 175. Furnishing Alcoholic Beverages in Aid of Gambling Enterprise.
- Section 180. Penalties For Violation.
- Section 200. Penalties For Violations of AS 04.11.010 and 04.11.499.
- Section 205. Penalties For Violations of AS 04.11.501 and related ordinances.
- Section 210. Penalty For Making False Statement.
- Section 220. Forfeitures and Seizures.
Article 01. PROHIBITED ACTS
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.