Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 13. Decedents' Estates, Guardianships, Transfers, and Trusts.
- Chapter 21. Foreign Personal Representatives; Ancillary Administration
previous: Chapter 20
. Executors and Administrators
next: Section 5
Chapter 21. Foreign Personal Representatives; Ancillary Administration
- Section 5. Definitions.
- Section 10. Payment of Debts of $2,000 or More and Delivery of Property Worth $2,000 or More Without Local Administration. [Repealed, Sec. 18 Ch 56 SLA 1973].
- Section 15. Payment of Debt and Delivery of Property to Domiciliary Foreign Personal Representative Without Local Administration.
- Section 20. Payment or Delivery Discharges.
- Section 25. Resident Creditor Notice.
- Section 30. Proof of Authority; Bond.
- Section 35. Powers.
- Section 40. Power of Representatives in Transition.
- Section 45. Ancillary and Other Local Administrations; Provisions Governing.
- Section 55. Jurisdiction By Act of Foreign Personal Representative.
- Section 60. Jurisdiction By Act of Decedent.
- Section 65. Service On Foreign Personal Representative; Time Allowed For Appearing or Responding.
- Section 75. Effect of Adjudication For or Against Personal Representative.
Article 01. DEFINITIONS
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.