- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 43. Revenue and Taxation
- Chapter 56. Oil and Gas Exploration, Production, and Pipeline Transportation Property Taxes
- Section 100. Assessment Notice.
previous: Section 90
. Assessment Roll.
next: Section 110
. Appeal to the Department.
AS 43.56.100. Assessment Notice.
- (a) On or before March 1 of each year, the department shall send to every owner of taxable property named in the
assessment roll a notice of assessment, showing the assessed value of the property. Notice of assessment is effective
on the date of mailing.
- (b) The department shall send to a municipality a copy of the notice of assessment on any taxable property that is
assessed under the provisions of this chapter and that is located in the municipality and on which a tax is authorized
under AS 43.56.010
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.