- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 43. Revenue and Taxation
- Chapter 56. Oil and Gas Exploration, Production, and Pipeline Transportation Property Taxes
- Section 90. Assessment Roll.
previous: Section 80
next: Section 100
. Assessment Notice.
AS 43.56.090. Assessment Roll.
The department shall prepare annually the assessment roll for taxation under this chapter. The roll must contain:
- (1) a description of all taxable property;
- (2) the assessed value of all taxable property;
- (3) the names and addresses of persons owning property subject to assessment and taxation.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.