- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 43. Revenue and Taxation
- Chapter 56. Oil and Gas Exploration, Production, and Pipeline Transportation Property Taxes
- Section 110. Appeal to the Department.
previous: Section 100
. Assessment Notice.
next: Section 120
. Appeal to the Board.
AS 43.56.110. Appeal to the Department.
- (a) An owner of taxable property or a municipality receiving an assessment notice may object to the assessment by advising
the department in writing of the objections to the assessment within 20 days of the effective date of the notice.
- (b) The department shall provide by regulation for notices of appeals to interested persons and municipalities.
- (c) Following an objection the department may adjust the assessment and the assessment roll. An adjustment based on an
objection from an owner of taxable property or a municipality shall be made within 30 days of the effective date of the
notice of assessment.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.