Made available by
Touch N' Go Systems, Inc., and the
Law Offices of James B. Gottstein.
You can also go to The Alaska Legal Resource Center or search the entire website search.
(a) At least once every two years, the department will give public notice to inform potential providers of grant services that the department may enter into provider agreements for the provision of those services by eligible providers.
(b) The department will post a public notice under (a) of this section for at least 30 consecutive days on the Alaska Online Public Notice System established under AS 44.62.175 . The notice will include
(1) the name of the grant program for which a provider agreement may be issued;
(2) a description of the services to be purchased;
(3) eligibility requirements and the documentation required by the department to verify eligibility of the potential provider;
(4) the terms of the provider agreement for the specific grant program; and
(5) the department's address and the name of a contact person for the department.
History: Eff. 7/21/2002, Register 163; 6/24/2004, Register 170
Authority: AS 18.05.040
Note to HTML Version:
The Alaska Administrative Code was automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure its accuracy, but neither Touch N' Go Systems nor the Law Offices of James B. Gottstein can be held responsible for any possible errors. This version of the Alaska Administrative Code is current through June, 2006.
If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Administrative Code be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. Recent editions of the Alaska Administrative Journal may be obtained from the Alaska Lieutenant Governor's Office on the world wide web. If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We hope you find this information useful. Copyright 2006. Touch N' Go Systems, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Last modified 7/05/2006