Made available by
Touch N' Go Systems, Inc., and the
Law Offices of James B. Gottstein.
You can also go to The Alaska Legal Resource Center or search the entire websitesearch.
(a) A provider may receive payment from the department for services provided under a provider agreement if
(1) the services are eligible for payment under the grant program;
(2) the department has determined that the individual on whose behalf payment is being requested is eligible for the services, based on the eligibility criteria for the grant program from which payment will be made;
(3) the department has authorized the amount of payment the provider can receive for services provided based on
(A) an individualized service plan;
(B) a schedule of fees specific to the grant program; or
(C) a periodic rate per individual;
(4) the provider meets applicable eligibility requirements for service providers under the grant program from which payment will be made;
(5) the provider has on file with the department a fully executed provider agreement for the grant program under which the provider wishes to provide services; and
(6) the commissioner determines that use of a provider agreement
(A) is in the best interest of the target population of the grant program;
(B) may increase the accessibility of services to the target population of the grant program; or
(C) may reduce the cost of services to the department.
(b) A provider may not request payment for services under this section if the provider has a grant under 7 AAC 78 to provide the same service.
History: Eff. 7/21/2002, Register 163;; am 6/24/2004, Register 170
Authority: AS 18.05.040
Note to HTML Version:
The Alaska Administrative Code was automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure its accuracy, but neither Touch N' Go Systems nor the Law Offices of James B. Gottstein can be held responsible for any possible errors. This version of the Alaska Administrative Code is current through June, 2006.
If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Administrative Code be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. Recent editions of the Alaska Administrative Journal may be obtained from the Alaska Lieutenant Governor's Office on the world wide web. If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We hope you find this information useful. Copyright 2006. Touch N' Go Systems, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Last modified 7/05/2006